– OVER 22 YEARS EXPERIENCE –
TO PREPARE FOR YOUR MEETING WITH THE ATTORNEY
Gather and bring:
- Any documents or photographs related to the accident
- All motor vehicle insurance cards
- All health insurance cards (Including private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid)
- Any medical bills or medical records
- A list of all Hospitals, Medical Doctors or Chiropractors you have seen since the accident
- Information about any work you have missed because of the accident
Additionally, it is important to discuss with the attorney how the accident has affected your ability to work or any limitations on your daily activities. The attorney will want to know in detail what physical problems you are experiencing that you believe are caused by the accident and how often you are experiencing those problems. Therefore, it is helpful to keep a calendar or notes of how you feel on a daily basis.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.